- What are the arrival and departure times?
- For rentals:
- Arrival is between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. In case of arrival after 7:00 p.m. it is imperative to notify the reception and to proceed to the online check-in for the organization of your late arrival.
- Departure is at 10:00 a.m. at the latest . The key collection is done simply at the reception. The Covid procedures require us to spend 6 hours of peace between each holidaymaker. The departure time can therefore absolutely not be postponed.
- For locations:
- You can arrive from 2 p.m.
- The pitch must be vacated by noon on the day of departure at the latest.
- If I arrive before time, can I take advantage of the campsite facilities?
- Yes! Although the handing over of the keys will not be possible before the hour, you will already be able to take advantage of all our facilities! Ditto after your departure, we would be delighted if you could stay the day enjoying the swimming pool for example, even after receiving your keys!
- Where can I park my vehicle?
- A parking space is provided for each location. If you come with more than one vehicle, no worries, outdoor parking is available to you free of charge!
- Should I bring my linens?
- At La Grappe Fleurie, sheets are provided free of charge on request. That is to say that they are not directly in the rentals but that you can ask for them at the reception or before your stay.
- Towels can be rented at a price of 8 € / person.
- Finally, you should bring your own tea towels.
- What are the opening times of the entry barriers & exit?
- Our entry and exit gates open in the morning at 7:00 a.m. and close at 11:00 p.m. Outside of these hours, vehicular traffic is prohibited on the campsite for everyone's peace of mind! The outdoor parking is of course at your disposal!
A la Grappe Fleurie, charming campsite
Your stay in Beaujolais
A question about your stay in Beaujolais?
Here you will find all your answers!
Don't forget that the Camping La Grappe Fleurie team is at your disposal to answer you!
- By phone at +33 4 74 69 80 07
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The answer to all your questions! Frequently Asked Questions
To know everything! The application of the campsite!
Camping La Grappe Fleurie provides you with its applicatio n!
You will find all the information there for:
- 1- Prepare your stay:
How to get there?
L arrival and departure times ;
Things to remember,
information on car parking etc ...
- 2 - Enjoy your stay!
- You can find a restaurant, an activity to do, the entertainment schedule and even order your bread, pastries and breakfast!
New! COVID Guarantee! Campez Couvert cancellation insurance
We suggest you take out the Campez Couvert cancellation insurance! Cancellation and interruption insurance!
The Campez Couvert insurance offered by your La Grappe Fleurie campsite covers:
Serious illness including COVID, serious accident or death, contraindication
and following vaccination, complications due to pregnancy.
Convening for the adoption of a child, a resit examination
or organ transplant, etc.
Serious damage to your vehicle
Within 48 hours before the 1st day of the stay.
Suppression or modification of the dates of paid holidays, dismissal
economic or conventional rupture, professional transfer,
getting a job, etc.
It only costs 5% of the price of your stay!